Slick and splashy, this colorful 24-page On the Go Student Tween Magazine engages young people with timely, thought-provoking articles.
• 24 fun-filled pages cover 13 Bible-based sessions and activities designed just for tweens ages 11 and up
• Provides a complete overview of the Bible in just one year
• Interesting articles and thought-provoking questions written
• to challenge, entertain, and engage tween minds
• Connects with tweens’ faith development through age-appropriate lessons about the Bible and its meaning, while emphasizing a relationship with God through Jesus Christ
• Card insert directs tweens to the GrowProclaimServe.com website each week for access to an online multilevel game to reinforce the tweens’ learnings at home, and to links to suggested contemporary Christian music videos, polls, and other activities
• Developed for Sunday morning use but can also stand alone as an outreach tool to tweens
• Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all tweens can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Themes - Spring
Unit 1: Holy Week is About . . .
Session 1: Praising Jesus (Palm Sunday)
Session 2: Having the Heart of a Servant (Jesus Washes Disciples’ Feet)
Session 3: Suffering (Jesus’ Betrayal, Arrest, and Trial)
Session 4: Grieving (The Crucifixion)
Session 5: Resurrection
Unit 2: The Bible is About . . .
Session 6: Overcoming Doubt (Doubting Thomas)
Session 7: The Power of the Holy Spirit (Pentecost)
Session 8: Everyone Contributing (Seven Deacons)
Session 9: Welcoming Everyone (Philip and the Ethiopian)
Unit 3: The Book of Acts if About . . .
Session 10: Conversion (Paul)
Session 11: Giving (Offering for Jerusalem)
Session 12: Witnessing (Paul and Barnabas)
Session 13: Living as a Christian Community (the Church Spreads)