Grow, Proclaim, Serve! Middle Elementary Leader's Guide Spring 2013 - Download Version
Grow your faith by leaps and bounds
Detailed session guide gives you lots of choices for capturing children’s attention and helping them experience God’s love.
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
The Early Elementary Leader’s Guide offers you lots of choices for capturing children’s attention and helping them experience God’s love.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to middle elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Themes - Spring
Unit 1 New Life
God promises me new life through Jesus.
God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him won’t perish but will have eternal life.
~John 3:16, CEB
Unit 2 A New Paul
When I believe that Jesus is God’s Son, my life changes.
Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
~Acts 16:31, CEB
Unit 3 New Believers
As a Christian, I am called to care for others.
The community of believers was one in heart and mind.
~Acts 4:32, CEB
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.