Grow, Proclaim, Serve! Middle Elementary Resource Pak Summer 2013
Grow your faith by leaps and bounds
Equip your room with interactive and relationship-building learning tools that will transform your Sunday school area!
Book with CD-ROM
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
Use this Middle Elementary Resource Pak with Music CD-ROM to equip your room with interactive and relationship-building learning tools and transform your Sunday school area!
• Large (12” x 18”), colorful, easy-to-use posters that reinforce the Bible story, plus games, storytelling figures, cards, and puppets
• Colorful attendance chart makes it easy for leaders to get to know their kids, and the festive birthday chart is a great tool for leaders to acknowledge special days
• Quarterly Music CD-ROM with PowerPoints®, song sheets, and instrumental tracks
• Activities encourage friendships among children and fortify the relationship between leaders and their kids
• Provides items children can actually touch and manipulate as they tell and retell the Bible story so they fully understand the story’s meaning
• Provides games that engage the children with each other and emphasize faith learning and the Bible story
Themes - Summer
Unit 1 Making Choices
I choose to follow God.
You, Lord, are all I want! You are my choice.
~Psalm 16:5, CEV
Unit 2 Having Courage
God gives me courage.
Hope in the Lord! Be strong! Let your heart take courage! Hope in the Lord!
~Psalm 24:17, CEB
Unit 3 Being Friends
Friends love and care for one another.
Friends love all the time.
~Proverbs 17:17, CEB
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2018 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.