The Middle Elementary Fun Pak will help children get crafty with hands-on projects that reinforce their developing skills.
• Thirteen creative craft activities and easy-to-follow instructions
• Requires few supplies, making it economical for churches
• Colorful and easy to use so kids will connect with the activities
• Reinforces the Bible story and develops the story’s importance to the child
• Supports the child’s independent learning skills
• Age-appropriate craft activities encourage children to express their faith development through a creative and fun outlet
• Provides a take-home activity to connect parents and kids through God’s Word
Themes - Summer
Unit 1 Making Choices
I choose to follow God.
You, Lord, are all I want! You are my choice.
~Psalm 16:5, CEV
Unit 2 Having Courage
God gives me courage.
Hope in the Lord! Be strong! Let your heart take courage! Hope in the Lord!
~Psalm 24:17, CEB
Unit 3 Being Friends
Friends love and care for one another.
Friends love all the time.
~Proverbs 17:17, CEB