This course builds on Part 1: Our Story by examining Methodist beliefs, focusing especially on those doctrines that make Methodists distinctive.
Eight half-hour long presentations by leading Methodist theologians offer valuable information and insight concerning core Wesleyan ideas. The course will benefit both lifelong Methodists and those coming to Methodism from other traditions. A study guide and extensive supplemental presentations, including many of Wesley’s own writings, are included on CD-ROM.
The lessons include:
1. The Nature of Methodist Doctrine - Sharon Grant & Ted Campbell (29:22)
2. Divine Trinity and Christology - Scott J. Jones (30:03)
3. Prevenient Grace and Repentance - Elaine A. Robinson (29:35)
4. Justifying Faith and Assurance - Walter Klaiber (28:54)
5. Sanctification - Sondra Wheeler (29:36)
6. Baptism and Christian Initiation - Henry Knight (27:21)
7. Eucharist - Lawrence Hull Stookey (26:05)
8. Eschatology - Randy L. Maddox (28:57)