In his engaging and personable new book, bestselling author Bill Farrel reveals ten time-tested truths that show what every leader must know, the questions they must be prepared to answer, and the real-world issues they will likely face.
Effective leaders make strategic decisions that enable others to succeed. They provide guidance, encouragement, and confidence that allow others to fully develop and employ their talents and energy. This book will help anyone who desires to lead
- identify the decisions that increase their influence
- increase their ability to focus on personal goals
- raise their confidence level
- create opportunities for others to succeed
- clarify what they really care about
While other books focus on leadership methods, this book focuses on characteristics that are at the core of successful leadership. The result is a book that shows readers how to become more influential, respected, and successful in the decisions they make when leading others.