Spirit Hunger unwraps our heart s desire to engage God, even when we cover that desire with lesser loves.
Meacham writes, With the authenticity of my own life stories marriage to a professional baseball player, struggles with severe food bondage, and a father who was a quadriplegic I came to the crisp realization that my prayer life and the belief needed to match. Spirit Hunger provides a clear path towards matching these heart cries leading away from crumbs and counterfeit, to a hungering for God.
Relatable and relative, Gari addresses the following topics in Spirit Hunger
- Longing and Numbing: Are these sighs of a hungry spirit?
- Believing: Is our prayer life really a worry life?
- Travailing and Shouldering: Do we understand how to pray with an intensity and intimacy?
- Questioning: What about the outcomes we can t reason with or explain?
This DVD is designed for use with the Spirit Hunger Workbook (sold separately). When used together, they provide you with a practical tool that can strengthen your faith.
1. Hiding, Controlling, and Mocha Lattes
2. Engaging God: From Longing to Prayer
3. Whispers and Screams: How Do We Pray?
4. The Guts to Believe
5. Listening Postures
6. Who s in Charge?