Slick and splashy, this colorful 24-page On the Go Student Tween Magazine engages young people with timely, thought-provoking articles.
· 24 fun-filled pages cover 13 Bible-based sessions and activities designed just for tweens ages 11 and up
· Provides a complete overview of the Bible in just one year
· Interesting articles and thought-provoking questions written
· to challenge, entertain, and engage tween minds
· Connects with tweens’ faith development through age-appropriate lessons about the Bible and its meaning, while emphasizing a relationship with God through Jesus Christ
· Card insert directs tweens to the GrowProclaimServe.com website each week for access to an online multilevel game to reinforce the tweens’ learnings at home, and to links to suggested contemporary Christian music videos, polls, and other activities
· Developed for Sunday morning use but can also stand alone as an outreach tool to tweens
· Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure all tweens can be reached in ways that are meaningful to them
Themes - Winter 2012-2013
Unit 1: Christmas is About . . .
Session 1: Living in Peace (Isaiah)
Session 2: Waiting (Elizabeth and Zechariah)
Session 3: Courage (Mary and Joseph)
Session 4: Celebrating (Jesus Is Born)
Session 5: Honoring Our Savior (Wise Men)
Unit 2: The Bible Tells Us About . . .
Session 6: Temptation (Jesus Is Tempted)
Session 7: Being Called to Discipleship (Calling of Disciples)
Session 8: Miracles (Wedding at Cana)
Session 9: Having a New Attitude (Beatitudes0
Unit 3: The Gospels Tell Us About . . .
Session 10: Multiplying Resources (Feeding of the 5,000)
Session 1: Knowing Jesus (the Transfiguration)
Session 12: Taking Care of those in Need (“Least of These”)
Session 13: Professing Belief (Raising of Lazarus)