The Tween Leader’s Guide offers complete lesson plans to provide all you need to lead and inspire tweens and help them live their faith.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets provide additional activities
• One-year Bible survey follows the Christian Year, giving tweens an overview of the Bible as they grow into youth
• Flexible session plans
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to tweens
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of tweens, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their tweens’ everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Themes - Winter 2012-2013
Unit 1: Christmas is About . . .
Session 1: Living in Peace (Isaiah)
Session 2: Waiting (Elizabeth and Zechariah)
Session 3: Courage (Mary and Joseph)
Session 4: Celebrating (Jesus Is Born)
Session 5: Honoring Our Savior (Wise Men)
Unit 2: The Bible Tells Us About . . .
Session 6: Temptation (Jesus Is Tempted)
Session 7: Being Called to Discipleship (Calling of Disciples)
Session 8: Miracles (Wedding at Cana)
Session 9: Having a New Attitude (Beatitudes0
Unit 3: The Gospels Tell Us About . . .
Session 10: Multiplying Resources (Feeding of the 5,000)
Session 1: Knowing Jesus (the Transfiguration)
Session 12: Taking Care of those in Need (“Least of These”)
Session 13: Professing Belief (Raising of Lazarus)