On the Go: Tween Leader's Guide Fall 2012
Complete lesson plans provide all you need to lead and inspire tweens and help them live their faith.
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
The Tween Leader’s Guide offers complete lesson plans to provide all you need to lead and inspire tweens and help them live their faith.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets provide additional activities
• One-year Bible survey follows the Christian Year, giving tweens an overview of the Bible as they grow into youth
• Flexible session plans
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to tweens
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of tweens, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their tweens’ everyday lives
• Also available as a download Themes for Tweens
Unit 1: The Bible is About . . .
Session 1: Sin (Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel)
Session 2: Fear of Change (Tower of Babel)
Session 3: Putting Others First (Abraham and Lot)
Session 4: Trust (Jacob and Esau)
Session 5: Sibling Rivalry (Joseph and his Brothers)
Unit 2: The Bible is About . . .
Session 6: Conflict (Moses and Pharaoh)
Session 7: Remembering (Joshua)
Session 8: Believing in Yourself (Gideon)
Session 9: Using Good Judgment (Saul)
Unit 3: The Bible is About . . .
Session 10: Knowing Yourself (David, Bathsheba, & Nathan)
Session 1: Wise Choices (Solomon)
Session 12: Choosing Our Actions (Divided Kingdom)
Session 13: Justice (Prophets)
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Cokesbury Bible Finder
Cokesbury Curriculum Locator
Cokesbury Gift Finder
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2017 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.