The Older Elementary Faith Guide is a unique magazine that kids will love! It provides creative ways for kids to live out their faith.
· An engaging magazine with activities designed to capture attention and instill lifelong Bible skills
· Fun dramas interactively reinforce the Bible’s message
· Connects children to the Bible so they become closer to their peers, to their families, and to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
· Speaks to their lives today and helps them apply their faith every day
· Uses a variety of learning styles and various skill sets to ensure each child can be reached in a way that’s meaningful to him or her
Themes - Winter
Unit 1 Peaceable Kingdom
God’s son came into the world as a child to offer me peace.
And a little child will lead them.
~Isaiah 11:6, CEB
Unit 2 Living in the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me how God wants me to live
Bring in your kingdom so that your will is done on earth as it’s done in heaven.
~Matthew 6:10, CEB
Unit 3 Stories of the Kingdom
Jesus teaches me what God’s kingdom is like.
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself.
~Luke 10:27, CEB