Grow, Proclaim, Serve! Older Elementary Leader's Guide Fall 2012
Grow your faith by leaps and bounds
Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! Complete session guides provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! The Older Elementary Leader’s Guide offers complete session guides to provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to older elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
• Also available as a download
Themes - Fall
Unit 1 We Remember Moses
God is with me when I need help.
But I will remember the Lord’s deeds; yes, I will remember your wondrous acts from times long past.
–Psalm 77:11, CEB
Unit 2 We Remember God’s People
God is with me in times of change.
Because the Lord is good, his loyal love lasts forever; his faithfulness lasts generation after generation.
--Psalm 100:5, CEB
Unit 3 We Remember God’s Promised Land
I can choose to serve and obey God.
We will serve the Lord our God and will obey him. –Joshua 24:24
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Cokesbury Bible Finder
Cokesbury Curriculum Locator
Cokesbury Gift Finder
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2017 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.