Use this Middle Elementary Resource Pak with Music CD-ROM to equip your room with interactive and relationship-building learning tools and transform your Sunday school area!
· Large (12” x 18”), colorful, easy-to-use posters that reinforce the Bible story, plus games, storytelling figures, cards, and puppets
· Colorful attendance chart makes it easy for leaders to get to know their kids, and the festive birthday chart is a great tool for leaders to acknowledge special days
· Quarterly Music CD-ROM with PowerPoints®, song sheets, and instrumental tracks
· Activities encourage friendships among children and fortify the relationship between leaders and their kids
· Provides items children can actually touch and manipulate as they tell and retell the Bible story so they fully understand the story’s meaning
· Includes games that engage the children with each other and emphasize faith learning and the Bible story
Themes - Fall
Unit 1 We Remember Moses
God is with me when I need help.
But I will remember the Lord’s deeds; yes, I will remember your wondrous acts from times long past.
–Psalm 77:11, CEB
Unit 2 We Remember God’s People
God is with me in times of change.
Because the Lord is good, his loyal love lasts forever; his faithfulness lasts generation after generation.
--Psalm 100:5, CEB
Unit 3 We Remember God’s Promised Land
I can choose to serve and obey God.
We will serve the Lord our God and will obey him. –Joshua 24:24