In this ten-session small group Bible study DVD, Faith Under Fire: Exploring Christianity s Toughest Questions, Lee Strobel hosts interviews and debates between knowledgeable and passionate experts discussing what they believe and why they believe it.
This dynamic study answers tough questions about the existence of God, Christianity and Islam, the reliability of the Bible, faith and science, and many others issues.
In it, best-selling author Lee Strobel hosts spirited discussions between well-respected Christians, people of other faiths, and people with no faith at all, on the some of the most important spiritual and social issues of our time.
Each DVD session includes video in which leading Christian and non-Christian voices engage in forceful but fair debate. You and your group will consider what you ve heard and discuss. Strobel provides additional comments to guide small group discussion. Designed for use with the Faith Under Fire Participant Guide (sold separately).
1. Is the Supernatural Real?
2. Is Jesus a Prophet or the Son of God?
3. Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
4. Do All Roads Lead to God?
5. Is the Bible Bogus?
6. Does Science Point to a Creator?
7. Is Anything Beyond Forgiveness?
8. Why Does God Allow Pain and Suffering?
9. The Mystery of the Trinity?
10. Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?"