Open a new avenue of understanding into how God warns, leads, and guides your steps and how He reveals His concern for you.
Everyone dreams. Some even have visions. But both experiences often leave people searching for interpretations. What did the dream mean? Is it a warning? Is it advice? Is it preparation for things to come? In this book, best-selling author Perry Stone will answer these questions and cover topics such as:
- Why dreams use symbolism and why they aren t simple and plain
- The significance of nightmares and unclean dreams
- The possibility of a warning dream being changed through prayer
The book will also include an extensive list of symbols found in dreams and will discuss what it means when you find these objects in your dreams:
- Doors, oil, and lamps
- Animals such as bulls, pigs, snakes, and birds
- Wind, water, fire, tornadoes, earthquakes, and lightning
- Swords, arrows, and chains
- And much more
This soft, flexible, imitation leather edition includes a 21-day dream journal, with a study focus, think-it-over section, prayer focus, and a space to write down your dreams and visions for study and future reference.