Christianity in its purest form involves putting God’s love into action. Wesleyans have traditionally understood this embodiment and expression of God’s love as holiness.
• Four-session guide helps individuals and small groups understand and embrace the Wesleyan understanding of holiness
• Explores the Wesleyan approach to both law and grace
• Guides individuals to match faith with action
• Provides Christian educators with a tool for teaching an important Wesleyan doctrine
• Shows individuals and churches how to express Christianity in ways that attract others to the faith and the life of the church
Need help selecting the appropriate Bible Study Resource?Be sure to check out our BibleFinder to help you find the right resources for your group.