Message Study Bible - Imitation Leather
Capturing the Notes and Reflections of Eugene H. Peterson
Eugene H. Peterson
More About This Product
Additional Bible Information
Additional Curriculum/Series Information
When author and pastor Eugene H. Peterson created The Message, he took the colloquial quality of the ancient Hebrew and Greek originals and put it into the American English language that people use in their workplaces and around the house. What makes The Message a unique translation of choice is it is written in verse-numbered paragraphs in a single-column format, making it like a novel. Passages that seem familiar will come alive with The Message.
The Message Study Bible combines this best-selling contemporary translation with personal insights from Peterson's lifetime of studying the Word. With 640 study notes from his writings and sermons (some previously unpublished), contemplative readings and prayers, and a unique "Reading the Scriptures" essay, this study Bible gives readers a new appreciation for God's Word.
- 640 notes from the writings and sermons of Eugene H. Peterson
- Contemplative readings and prayers throughout the text
- Peterson's introductory essay "Reading the Scriptures"
- A comprehensive bibliography of Peterson's writings
- Peterson's biography and the complete list of translation consultants for The Message
- Blank pages for personal notes and reflections
- Written in American English
- Verse-numbered, single-column format, making The Message a true reading Bible
Language of Text:
Order Gift Cards
Check Gift Card Balances
Catalogs & Brochures
Pay Your Cokesbury Bill
Find a Consultant
Cokesbury Bible Finder
Cokesbury Curriculum Locator
Cokesbury Gift Finder
Manual Order Form
STAY IN THE KNOW
Sign-Up for Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
© 2017 Cokesbury |
Thank you. You will now receive Cokesbury News, Sales and Deals.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again.
The email address you supplied is invalid. Please check the email address and try again.