A 100,000+ copies bestseller from Elizabeth George is made even better with a new cover and the addition of a study guide
The question every believer asks--whether new in Christ or a seasoned veteran--is, How can I be more effective in my prayer life? When it comes to talking to God about people and life-issues, there's always room for growth.
Which is why The Heart of a Woman Who Prays is such a significant resource for Christian women at all stages of faith. With Scripture, ideas, and practical advice, Elizabeth provides the inspiration, motivation, and step-by-step guidance to help a woman utilize prayer to...
- stabilize her emotions and perspective when life is unstable
- apply God's promises to her problems
- talk to God about family and friends
- discover and carry out God's plan for her life
- count on God's provision through hard times
Includes a study guide helpful for both individuals and groups.