Can you count on promises made by your best friend? your doctor? your financial adviser? your car salesman? But with God, you don't have to wonder A promise made is a promise kept.
In an era when life feels shaky and commitments aren't kept, Unbroken is a reminder that life's foundation is secure for anyone who stands on God's enduring promises. Each of the eight chapters:
- Focuses on one of God's key promises found in his Word
- Provides inspirational and practical help for anyone who desires to meditate on God's enduring promises
- Presents practical ways to live out the truths of his promises
- Concludes with "Great and Precious Promises" questions to challenge individuals or small groups to claim God's enduring provision for their lives
- Ideal for home small groups, adult Bible fellowships, Sunday school classes, and book clubs