This book of 52 devotionals with interactive Bible studies for teenage girls provides a Christian perspective on relevant topics such as beauty, jealousy and envy, fear, partying, self-acceptance, eating disorders, mood swings, perfectionism, and faith.
"Green's Not Your Best Color" will challenge girls to apply God's Word to their lives, break out of the plastic mold, and be an original
- Filled with personal stories from the author and teen girls who have survived trials and challenges to find their original selves.
- Each devotional is followed by "Anything But Plastic"--a study that features questions for personal reflection or discussion, several Bible verse references for deeper study, and space to journal.
- Each Bible study concludes with a "Beyond Plastic" takeaway challenge.
- The devotionals vary in degree of difficulty, emotional depth, and use of humor.
- Great for group discussion or solo use.