Creating a profile on Cokesbury.com will streamline the online ordering process and will make several helpful features available to you.
Start by clicking the Sign In/Register button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. The SIGN IN/REGISTER page that appears is separated into two sections, Returning Customers and Guests and New Customers. On the right hand side, click the Register Now button. A Cokesbury.com Registration screen will then display fields for you to type in your information.
• Individual or Organization
Under the heading Registration Type, please indicate if your login is for an individual or an organization like a church. (This information is needed by our shipping carriers.)
• In the User Name field, type in an ID name of your choosing, with a maximum length of 15 characters. If the user name you choose is already in use, you will be notified and alternatives will be suggested. The user name is not case sensitive.
• Enter a password of your choice; it must be at least 7 characters long and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number. The password is case sensitive. Confirm your password, typing it exactly as you did the first time you entered it.
• Enter your Email Address and Confirm your Email Address.
• Enter your Phone Number.
• Fill in your Billing Address. It is best to use the exact address as it appears on your credit card statements or as it appears on your Cokesbury charge statement.
Your registration will be confirmed and you will be asked if you want to add a security question.
• Pick a Security question and enter the answer. You may also create your own security question.
You will receive an email confirming your registration.