To set up or change an automatic shipment, first scroll to the menu at the bottom of Cokesbury.com. Click on “Automatic Shipments” underneath Account Services. You will need to enter your Cokesbury account number, and then click on “Login”. The next screen will list the billing information for the Cokesbury account number you entered.
If you already have a standing order
The first screen will also list any shipping addresses attached to your account that currently have an automatic shipment tied to them. Each shipping address represents a unique automatic shipment order. You can click on “Edit” to the right of the address to edit the shipping address, or click on the shipping address to change your automatic shipment items or quantities. On the next screen, click on the product category (Curriculum or Church Supplies) to review the products on your standing order within that category, as well as all other available products in that category. If you want to see only the items that you currently have on standing order, click on the red button that says “View Existing Order.”
Some automatic shipments with unique shipping requirements cannot be handled through the website. If your automatic shipment is in this group, you will receive a message saying that you must call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-672-1789 to make any changes.
If you're setting up a new standing order
On the next screen, click on the link that says “Click here to add a new shipping address”. Enter all of the shipping address information, then click “Submit Information”. On the next screen, click on either Curriculum or Church Supplies to review all products available in that category, and to begin setting up your automatic shipment.
How do I access my Curriculum Automatic Shipment?
· To access your Automatic Shipment, you will need your Cokesbury Account Number. At the bottom of Cokesbury.com under Account Services, please click Automatic Shipments. Once you enter your Account Number, click on your hyperlinked address at the bottom of the page, and then click Curriculum. Once you have opened this page, you will be able to make changes.
How do I submit my changes to my Curriculum Automatic Shipment?
· Once you have entered all of the correct quantities for your Automatic Shipment, click Continue Order at the bottom of the page. You will be presented with a page that will summarize your quantities for all items on your order, and the changes that you made listed in red. Once you have confirmed your quantities, please click Continue Order. You will be asked for the information needed to document who made the changes through Cokesbury.com. Once you submit this information, you will see your updated information on the website within 24 hours.
I do not see the items from my Curriculum Automatic Shipment listed.
· Some Automatic Shipments with unique shipping requirements cannot be handled through the website. If you are not able to see your items, please contact us at the Customer Service Department at 1-800-672-1789.
I do not want to receive materials for one Quarter. Do I need to cancel my order?
· You have the option to ‘Skip a Quarter’ in the Automatic Shipments page. Please click on the box next to the appropriate quarter that you would like to skip, and submit your change. Please note there are cut off dates that will affect whether or not your quarter is skipped.
What are the deadlines to make changes to my Curriculum Automatic Shipment?
Fall – June 5th, 2015
Fall – July 3rd, 2015
Winter – September 4th, 2015
Winter – October 2nd, 2015
Spring – December 4th, 2015
Spring – January 1st, 2016
Summer – March 4th, 2016
Summer – April 1st, 2016
What is the difference between Option One and Option Two?
· Option One ships 8-10 weeks before the start of the next quarter, whereas Option Two ships 6-8 weeks before the next quarter.
For Church Supplies, you can select the desired frequency for shipment, and your quantity. For the frequency, you can choose from Monthly, Semi-Annually, Quarterly, and Annually. Please note that the frequency begins the day you set up the automatic shipment, so if you choose quarterly as the frequency, your first shipment will be in three months.
If you click on the title of the item, you should get a pop-up that will show you the item number, price, picture, and product description.
Once you have made all necessary changes, click on “Continue Order” at the bottom of the page. The next screen will show a summary of your automatic shipment, with any changes that you’ve made in red. Click on Continue Order, and the last screen will ask for your contact information. Fill out that form, and include any comments for Customer Service, and click on Submit Information to complete the changes. Changes made will be reflected online within 24 hours.