Travel from Nazareth to Bethlehem in a unique look at the birth of Christ.
It’s a story you know by heart, but The Journey combines historical information and archaeology with Adam Hamilton’s thoughtful, conversational teaching style to give you a new perspective on the story of Mary and Joseph’s journey from Nazareth to Bethlehem. As he did with the crucifixion in 24 Hours That Changed the World, Hamilton once again shares new insights into a world-changing event. A DVD, Leader Guide, devotional, and materials for Youth and Children’s Ministries are available. For individual or small-group study.
Based on Adam Hamilton's The Journey: Walking the Road to Bethlehem, children ages 3 through 13 will explore the story of Jesus' birth with fresh eyes and ears.
• Learn about the places where the story occurred.
• Experience some of the culture of Bible times.
• Discover what each character in the story teaches us about God.
• Realize what this story means for their lives today.
• Celebrate the birth of God's Son.
• Discover the real meaning of Christmas