Help your church find their role in God’s story.
The God Story follows the threads that run throughout the story of God’s people, leading finally to Jesus and the resurrection. Using classic components of storytelling, help people see their role in God’s story. Ideal for a Lenten series.
• Seven sermons in outline form and complete text
• “How to Use” section—advice from Jacob and his team on how to accomplish your goals with The God Story sermon series
• A month-long subscription to MinistryMatters.com with links to helpful commentary information and reference
• Ideas for worship, prayer, and service activities
• Small group leader guide for small groups reading The God Story Daily Readings together
• Tweetables—four excerpts ready for tweeting for each week
• Promotional art (poster, web banner, art for print banner, cover images, bulletin cover, postcards)
• Promotional trailer video and seven trailer versions to lead into each week’s sermon
• PowerPoint templates
Jacob is one of the top young leaders in the U.S. Church. Amazing what the Spirit of God is doing through Jacob's work!" - Mike Slaughter, Ginghamsburg Church and author of Christmas Is Not Your Birthday, shiny gods
, and Change the World.