skip to Main Navigation
skip to Main Content
skip to Footer
Created with Sketch.
Click Here To Search
Help / Contact
Find A Consultant
Login / Signup
Create an Account
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sign In / Create Account
Calendars & Cards
Family & Children
Bulletins & Stationery
Love & Marriage
UM Music & Worship Resources
New Revised Standard Version
Common English Bible
New International Version
English Standard Version
King James Version
New King James Version
New Living Translation
Disciple Bible Studies
Church Growth & Outreach
Family & Relationships
Studies for Women
Studies for Men
Prayer & Devotion
Social Issues & Community
United Methodist & Wesleyan
Attendance & Visitor Supplies
Banners & Flags
Bulletins & Stationery
Choir Robes & Supplies
Church Planners & Calendars
Cleaning & Safety Supplies
Electronics & Software
Handbells & Chimes
Music & Worship Resources
UM Official Resources
Boxed Cards & Stationery
Journals & Blank Books
Toys & Games
Accounting & Credit Services
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Living for Jesus and Loving It
Reflecting Him: Living for Jesus and Loving It
Do you see Jesus in your daily life, or save Him for emergencies? God longs for you to spend your day with Him. The more you ask the Holy Spirit to open your eyes, the more you recognize God's hand on your life. As a result, you become His reflection.
In ten weeks, through Reflecting Him, you will:
- Realize life is not about me, but all about Him.
- See daily applications for lessons learned from scripture.
- Understand how God is directing your life - often without you knowing it.
- Learn the importance of prayer in your everyday activities.
- Discover the joyful intimacy of a life filled with Jesus.
- Realize how your personal relationship with Jesus changes when you make Him part of everything you do.
Carla McDougal's study comes in small enough bites to digest, but deep enough content to stimulate change and growth. Like Jesus' parables which teach important lessons by creating visual pictures, Reflecting Him uses familiar objects and situations to draw comparisons between your physical and spiritual lives. Samples of questions asked throughout the weeks of study:
- How does the pottery process resemble your spiritual life?
- How can God use our five senses to teach us about Jesus?
- What spiritual truths can we gain from studying the sun-earth connection?
- What can God teach us about prayer as we walk through each room of the house?
- How can pumping gas into a car remind us of faith?
- Is working in your garden or flowerbed enjoyable? You will love this powerful analogy
- How can road construction teach you to live daily for Jesus?
- Exercise is essential for our physical bodies. Why is spiritual exercise vital for a believer?
Each week is divided into five days (lessons), supporting the central theme for the week. Each daily lesson includes these elements:
- Introduction to the lesson topic and a Life Connection
- Scripture Excavation - Digging into Scripture
- Hidden Treasures - Connecting the week's theme with the designated Scripture
- Celebrating Treasured Gifts - Applying Jesus' teachings to life, and taking time to praise God
- Reflection Pause - Connecting the dots between the Life Connection, the weekly topic, and God's word.
Intermingled throughout the lessons are some funny but true stories, personal testimonies, and real-life facts.
Reflecting Him is written to meet you where you are in life. If you prefer to do the study by yourself, that works great If you need the accountability of a group, this study encourages discussions about what you and others in your group learn from the Holy Spirit each week. But whether you are in a small group, a large one, or by yourself, be ready for an exciting adventure that holds laughter as well as tears
If you are a new believer yearning to study God's word, or someone well trained in the Word of God you will see how a true relationship with the Lord can change your life. Jesus tells us to abide in Him. This study helps you develop your walk with Jesus so you become excited about living for God and loving it
Reflecting Him is more than just a Bible study.
The Reflecting Him Video Teaching Series is designed to accompany the ten-week Bible study. Each week's lesson starts with Carla McDougal speaking about something pertaining to the lesson. She brings to life the way God is involved in everything we do. The session also includes an episode from Behind the Veil, an original movie which shows how lives are changed when God's truths are revealed. Follow a daughter who learns to reconnect with God when she goes home after her father's death. Watch her son learn about his roots, and at the same time discover what it means to be a child of God. Watching these characters begin to reflect Jesus in their lives leaves an imprint on the heart of the audience.
The Reflecting Him Leader's Guide is a downloadable PDF available on www.reflectivelifeministries.org. It was created to help facilitator's encourage and connect the women embracing this study. It includes summaries of the lessons for each week as well as helpful hints to the leaders and facilitators.
An Invitation invites the listener to soak, reflect and rest in the arms of Jesus. This inspirational, soft jazz CD, written and performed by Cindy Vinson, captivates the audience, creating sweet moments of worship and praise. It is designed to accompany the Reflecting Him Bible study. Get ready for some intimate and powerful moments with God.
Eligible For Free Shipping
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
Language of Text:
Shipping & Returns
This item is available for return.
Cokesbury uses a variety of methods for ground shipping. At your request, we can also expedite order shipments for an additional charge. Cokesbury partners with UPS for these expedited deliveries.