One dictionary definition of miracles is that they are 'remarkable and welcome events that seem impossible to explain'.
- But can they still happen today?
- Should we expect them?
Jesus certainly encouraged his disciples to anticipate miraculous accompaniments to their proclamation of his good news. In Mark 16:17-18 he emphasizes five signs that 'will accompany those who believe' (v17). So if we accept that miracles do happen today
- How might we see more of the miraculous in the twenty-first century?
- How can they be experienced?
- Just what kind of faith is needed for them to happen?
- Are there hindrances that can stop them occurring and if so, what are they?
Perhaps you need a personal miracle. Maybe it's a desire to help someone else receive one.
You might even be longing for both.