This worship collection for Lent, Holy Week and Easter brims with unique liturgies, prayers and resources for the most important season of the Christian year.
Chris Thorpe offers complete outlines for a variety of services, including:
- Dust and Ashes: living mindfully on Ash Wednesday;
- Who am I? Temptations for today;
- Mothering God: being there no matter what;
- Wilderness: desolation and consolation in the empty places;
- Holy Week services on the call to follow Jesus;
- Learning to see again: the world made new at Easter;
- Into the Deep: daring to journey into the unknown.
He also offers advice on using space, silence and lighting creatively to bring the central stories of the Christian faith to life.