These true personal stories of angels, answered prayers, messages from heaven, miraculous healing and divine intervention will give you hope and deepen your faith.
Miracles happen every day to people from all walks of life. You'll be inspired, comforted and amazed by these 101 stories, including:
- Sheila, who suspected she was adopted, and then on vacation was randomly seated next to a fellow traveler who turned out to be her biological sister.
- Tiffany, whose inner voice warned her to go home instead of seeking shelter from a rainstorm under a car dealer's awning. The car dealership ended up being destroyed minutes later by a tornado.
- Susan, whose daughter was on her way to buy drugs when she almost had a car accident. In a miraculous coincidence, the other driver turned out to be her Narcotics Anonymous sponsor, who then saved her.
- Judee, who refused to remarry after a divorce, but then had a dream in which she envisioned herself walking down the aisle. Later, she met the same man and had the exact same wedding she had seen while asleep.
- The U.S. soldier's daughter in Germany who called her grandfather's cell phone on 9/11 to make sure he was okay. This caused him to step out of the line to enter the Pentagon--moments before the airplane hit.