Sorry - this product is no longer available
50 Proofs for the Bible New Testament Pamphlet
Is the Bible full of made up stories or is there evidence for the people, places, customs, and events mentioned in Scripture? In 50 Proofs for the New Testament you will find solid evidence that supports the trustworthiness of New Testament Scripture.
12 panels, fits inside most Bibles: 8.5 x 5.5 inches and unfolds to 33" long.
50 Proofs for the Old Testament includes important finds such as:
A companion piece to 50 Proofs for the New Testament is 50 Proofs for the Old Testament which examines archaeological and other proofs regarding the legitimacy of Old Testament people and events. Both pamphlets are excellent resources for Bible studies or for anyone who has questions about the accuracy of Scripture.
- The Pontius Pilate inscription -- which confirms his historicity as Roman prefect in Luke 3
- The "city authorities" (polytarch) inscriptions -- proof that the apostle Paul's use of the word was correct in Acts 17
- The Synagogue at Capernaum (Mark 1:21-28; Luke 4:31-37; John 6:59)
- The Gallio inscription -- proof of the Roman governor Gallio mentioned in Acts 18)
- The Erastus inscription -- showing that Erastus, mentioned in Romans 16:23, was an important public official
Eligible For Free Shipping
Rose Pub Inc
Language of Text:
This item is available for return.
Cokesbury uses a variety of methods for ground shipping. At your request, we can also expedite order shipments for an additional charge. Cokesbury partners with UPS for these expedited deliveries.