This is a hands-on manual for anyone who is interested in dreams. At the same time, it is the story of a personal journey through the dream world by the author and several of his patients and students. Robert Bosnak offers exercises and strategies for studying dreams, including:
• Remembering and recording dreams
• Analyzing a written dream text
• Studying a series of dreams for its underlying themes
• Using the techniques of active imagination and amplification
• Working on dreams alone, in pairs, and in groups
Through this "Little Course in Dreams " it becomes clear that the imagination is a powerful force that simultaneously "poisons" us and provides the remedies to the soul's ills. Dreamwork thus opens the way to the healing and transformation of the soul.