Charles Spurgeon has been called the "Prince of Preachers." He preached to over 10 million people in his lifetime, and his written sermons have impacted millions more. Now available in the King James translation, the King James Version Spurgeon Study Bible features thousands of excerpts from Spurgeon's sermons, chosen and edited by Alistair Begg in order to bring the richness of the Prince of Preachers' insights into your daily Bible study.
If you enjoy Charles Spurgeon books or Spurgeon devotionals, you will find this Bible to be a remarkable resource--as if you were sitting alongside Charles Spurgeon. The KJV Spurgeon Study Bible is ideal whether you are preparing for future bible studies or for daily readings.
Features included in the KJV study Bible for women and men:
- Introductory biography of Charles Spurgeon
- Study notes crafted from Spurgeon's sermons
- Extracted sermon illustrations placed on the same page as the associated biblical text
- Sermon notes and outlines in Spurgeon's own handwriting
- "Spurgeon Quotables" inserted throughout the Bible
- Book introductions with book overviews in Spurgeon's own words
- Topical subheadings
- Two-column textConcordance
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Presentation page
- Full-color maps
The KJV Spurgeon Study Bible features the authorized version of the King James translation (KJV). The KJV Christian Bible is one of the bestselling versions of all time and captures the beauty and majesty of God's Word for those who love the rich heritage and reverent language of this rendering of the Holy Bible. Whether you're looking for a Christian devotional Bible, a great resource for your Bible studies or a study Bible for women, men or students, the Holman study Bible, KJV translation, will help you deepen your relationship with God and broaden your knowledge and understanding of the Scripture.