The Teacher's Manual provide a complete review of everything read in the text book, along with creative activities to accompany each chapter, including:
- Reading comprehension questions
- Narration Exercises
- Map Activities
- Coloring Pages
- Crossword Puzzles and Word Searches
- Craft Projects unique to each chapter
- Fun Snack Ideas and Recipes
- Science Projects that illustrate the lessons learned in the chapters
These books provide a complete and creative overview to the teacher and student alike, reaffirming the content found in The Story of Civilization.
The Teacher's Manual contains answers and directions to the exercises found in the Activity Book and provides additional activity suggestions.