Living in Christ rather than aging in place.
This unique and interesting resource tailored for older adults is both a leisure-reading magazine and a personal Bible study. It highlights articles on wellness, family, community involvement, and spiritual development. The magazine focuses on living in Christ rather than aging in place.
In this issue:
- Brush up on "Tips for Biblical Grandparenting" with Lori Hatcher.
- Go behind the music with "Hymn Stories That Inspire."
- Cultivate a "Gratitude Attitude" in time for the holidays.
- Learn more about God's promise in our Bible lessons as we enter the Advent season.
- Examine your relationship with God with our Bible lessons titled "Encounter."
- And so much more!
Visit AdultBibleStudies.com and sign up for the FREE weekly newsletter to automatically receive a link to the most recentp Christian Living in the Mature Years Blog, along with the FREE Adult Bible Studies Current Events Supplement and other information about these resources and more!