A weekly worship planning book for pastors and musicians.
An all-in-one resource that helps both the music director and pastor plan the worship services for each Sunday and holy day of the year, the 2017-2018 edition of Prepare! is lectionary based and places everything at your fingertips:
- Calendar format that helps you plan the entire choir year, from September through August.
- Eight or more suggested hymns for each service keyed to 16 hymnals from at least 7 different denominations, including: The Africana Hymnal, The Baptist Hymnal, Chalice Hymnal (Disciples of Christ), The Faith We Sing, Glory to God: The Presbyterian Hymnal, The Hymnal 1982 (Episcopal), Hymns for the Family of God, Lutheran Book of Worship, The Presbyterian Hymnal, The New Century Hymnal (United Church of Christ), Renew! Songs & Hymns for Blended Worship, Songs for Praise and Worship Singalong Edition, The United Methodist Hymnal, Voices United, Worship & Song, and Worship
III (Roman Catholic).
- Complete lectionary text of the Old Testament, Psalm, Epistle, and Gospel readings, using the New Revised Standard translation.
- Resources for holidays and special days.
- Suggestions for prayers, solos, anthems, visuals, and much more.