Preteens ask baffling faith questions; they deserve more than fill-in-the-blank answers. This
preteen curriculum gives your preteens exactly what they need—validation of their faith
questions and a place to connect as they explore those questions together. And we’ll guide you
every step of the way as you become their conversation guide...and fellow explorer.
Every BE BOLD lesson includes:
• Scripture to explore
• Meaningful games that get to the point of the lesson
• Exploration of the question of the week
• Service activity
• Prayer time
Just a few of the questions BE BOLD covers:
• If God Loves the World, Why Does He Let Bad Stuff Happen?
• Is It Okay That I Doubt God Sometimes?
• If People Wrote the Bible, Why Do We Call It God’s Word?
• What’s the Point of Going to Church?
• What Does Jesus Say to Do When My Family Drives Me Crazy?