Connected: My Life in the Church Leader Kit by Dr. Thom S. Rainer provides a biblical understanding of what it means to be a part of the body of Christ through a study of the Book of Ephesians. This study moves us to see that God has placed us in our local churches to serve others, care for them, pray together, learn together, and grow together--all for the glory of God. This group Bible study is a great companion or follow-up to Dr. Rainer's I Am A Church Member. Group Member Book includes a small group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, key word study, and a life application section called "Live It Out."
Purchase one for each member. Use with Bible Studies for Life: Connected: My Life in the Church Leader Kit. This release is part of Bible Studies for Life(TM) small group series, equipping you to understand how faith impacts your family, your career, and your struggles. And all the while challenges you to live out your faith, right where you are.
- Connected in Christ-Ephesians 2:17-22
- Connected in Unity-Ephesians 4:1-6
- Connected in Growth-Ephesians 4:11-16
- Connected Through Words-Ephesians 4:25-32
- Connected in Service-Ephesians 5:15-21
- Connected through Prayer-Ephesians 6:18-22
- Small group experience for six sessions
- Applicable Scripture
- Key word study
- Life application section called "Live It Out"
- Also available in digital and app formats
Author: Thom S. Rainer serves as president and CEO of LifeWay Christian Resources. Among his greatest joys are his family: his wife Nellie Jo; three sons, Sam, Art, and Jess; and seven grandchildren. Dr. Rainer publishes a daily blog at ThomRainer.com and can be found on twitter at @ThomRainer and on Facebook at facebook.com/Thom.S.Rainer.