Bible Studies for Life: Let Hope In - Leader Kit is a reassuring study for Christians. Because sure, we ve all blown it. In fact, stack up enough mistakes, shame, and regret, and any of us could be forever hindered by our past. But there is a sure hope for us regardless of our history. Let Hope In helps you discover what Psalms, the Gospel of John, and Acts say about finding hope and how it can transform you every day.
- Bible Study Book
- DVD with six short teaching videos with the author providing biblical insight for group discussion; Leader guide (expanded with commentary); and promotional helps
- Interactive teaching videos
- Biblically-rooted and gospel-centered sessions
- Leader material (provides provocative questions, scriptural support and text, application, and preparation helps)
- Life-application based studies
- Topical studies
- Streamlined experiences
- Commentary and word study
Pete Wilson is the founding and senior pastor of Cross Point Church in Nashville, Tennessee, a committed church community that he and his wife, Brandi, planted in 2003. Over the course of 10 years, Cross Point has grown to reach more than 5,000 people each weekend through its four campuses located around the Nashville area, and online. Pete gained national attention with his best-selling book, Plan B, a title that has been printed in five languages and launched Putting Plan B Into Action, a six-week DVD curriculum that serves as a study companion to the book. Empty Promises, Pete s much-anticipated second book, followed.