Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! Complete session guides provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
Leading has never been easier or more enjoyable! The Older Elementary Leader’s Guide offers complete session guides to provide the support you need, even if your time is limited.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to older elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives
Bible Story: Luke 19:1-10
Bible Verse: They praised God with a loud voice. (Luke 19:37, CEB)
Leap of Faith: I praise God for Jesus.
Bible Story: Luke 24:1-12
Bible Verse: The Lord really has risen! (Luke 24:34, CEB)
Leap of Faith: I know that Jesus lives!
Peter and John
Bible Story: Acts 3:1-10
Bible Verse: You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16, CEB)
Leap of Faith: Jesus is the Son of God.