Easy to lead and fast to prepare, these lessons are biblically grounded, educationally sound, flexible, and fun!
The Preschool Leader’s Guide is easy to lead and fast to prepare; these lessons are biblically grounded, educationally sound, flexible, and fun!
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Helps leaders be faithful role models and lead their children to personally meet God every week
• Leaders can organize each and every session quickly and easily
• Provides ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to preschool children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives so they become lifelong followers of Jesus
• Also available as a download
Bible Story: Luke 19:1-10
Bible Verse: They praised God with a loud voice. (Luke 19:37, CEB)
Leap of Faith: I praise God for Jesus.
Bible Story: Luke 24:1-12
Bible Verse: The Lord really has risen! (Luke 24:34, CEB)
Leap of Faith: I know that Jesus lives!
Peter and John
Bible Story: Acts 3:1-10
Bible Verse: You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. (Matthew 16:16, CEB)
Leap of Faith: Jesus is the Son of God.