Trustworthy, Bible-based sessions are easy to lead and age-appropriate so you can focus on what really matters—modeling faith and building a relationship with children.
The Early Elementary Leader’s Guide features Bible-based sessions which are easy to lead and are age-appropriate so you can focus on what really matters—modeling faith and building a relationship with children.
• Thirteen step-by-step session guides
• Reproducible sheets for additional activities
• Three-year comprehensive Bible overview that follows the Christian Year
• Flexible session plans
• Activity choices for various church settings
• Helps leaders be faithful role models and lead their children to personally meet God every week
• Gives ideas and activities for expanded sessions
• Offers helps, tips, and suggestions for working with and relating to early elementary children
• Offers lesson modification suggestions for both large and small groups of children, maximizing the faith experience regardless of group size
• Equips leaders to connect the Bible story to their children’s everyday lives so they become lifelong followers of Jesus
• Also available as a download
Themes - Fall
Unit 1 We Remember Moses
God is with me when I need help.
But I will remember the Lord’s deeds; yes, I will remember your wondrous acts from times long past.
–Psalm 77:11, CEB
Unit 2 We Remember God’s People
God is with me in times of change.
Because the Lord is good, his loyal love lasts forever; his faithfulness lasts generation after generation.
--Psalm 100:5, CEB
Unit 3 We Remember God’s Promised Land
I can choose to serve and obey God.
We will serve the Lord our God and will obey him. –Joshua 24:24