It's the people we love the most who have the greatest potential to hurt us. Our relationships with our families are complex and, for many, extremely painful. Whether you have a seemingly happy family or not, the truth is, no family is perfect.
But there is good news in spite of the ups and downs of our family lives. God opens wide his arms, welcoming us again and again into His family, His acceptance, and His love. The Us study helps you to see this part of God--His fatherly desire to see you whole and healed and restored.
Featuring "live" dramas from the REVOLVE tour in combination with Bible study, the Reel to Real Interactive Drama-Based Study Series addresses the questions and issues--both series and frivolous--that hit at the heart of teens.
Us dramas include:
- THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY: Relationships between kids and parents can be full of misunderstanding and frustration. This piece helps us laugh at the craziness.
- PACKING YOUR STUFF: Ricky is packing to go back to college for his sophomore year while his little sister Libby packs for camp. Libby has to figure out what she truly needs, while her mom helps her make better choices. Ricky looks back over his freshman year and decides what he wants to "pack" in his faith bag.
- ONE CHOICE: If we knew that a Friday night decision would lead to Monday morning regret and deeper consequences, it would change the choice we made.
- BAGGAGE: We all have bags that we have to carry as we face difficulties and struggles. In this piece, one girl's journey shows how Christ can allow us to put our bags on him.
DVD Kit features:
- Four dramas on DVD featuring talented young actors as presented live during the REVOLVE tours
- Engaging DVD messages from Nicole Johnson
- Printed participant's guide designed for leading a youth group or for teens to use on their own
Additional Participant's Guides can be purchased separately (ISBN 9781418546397).