More to Life Engaging Through Story - Member Book provides evangelistic training based on a simple four-story approach that enables believers to more easily share their faith and an understanding of the gospel. This Member Book can be used to lead the group sessions and to guide participants through homework assignments after each gathering. Each session matches the videos accompanying the More to Life Engaging Through Story Kit. Assignments from each session help the participants understand the ease at which they can share their own faith in Christ.
- Session 1 - Causing Heaven to Rejoice
- Session 2 - Discovering the 'Far from God' People Around You
- Session 3 - Engaging and Giving Away My Faith
- Session 4 - Talking About My Own Story
- Session 5 - How to Hear Their Story
- Session 6 - Telling His Story
- Discussion Guide included
- Homework in Member Book designed to provoke passion in Christians and immediately apply lessons learned in group sessions
- Unique format to help believers to engage their non-Christian friends into a discussion regarding Christ and salvation
- Easy-to-use design
- Advocates a simple form of evangelism based on biblical verses and communicated through personal testimony of God's work in the believer's life
- Designed so that once a person has participated in the class, they will be ready to facilitate the training
Dennis Pethers travels internationally to lead evangelistic efforts and train churches in evangelism. Having grown up in London, England, as an atheist, Dennis understands the perspective of the post-Christian culture of his own country. He has a passion for helping unbelievers gain the proper understanding of the gospel and its transforming power to connect them personally to God.