FLYTE: faith. life. together. Volume 4 - Leader Kit is a Bible study curriculum for kids ages 10-12, one that speaks to what they're dealing with right now -- not what's past or in their future. Each volume includes 13 simple to execute sessions. As the culture around preteens continues to inundate them with worldly messages, FLYTE is the resource for churches to walk alongside preteens in helping them develop a godly worldview--combining faith and life. FLYTE enables leaders to cater to the specific needs of preteens, while equipping leaders with fresh video content, sound Bible study, and life applications relevant to their preteens. (13 sessions)
Unit 1: God's Word
- Where did the Bible come from?
- Is that it?
- How do I use it?
- Can it be fun?
Unit 2: Me, Myself, and I
- Why should I care?
- Don't I deserve it?
- Who am I trying to please?
- Who is really in charge?
Unit 3: World
- What is poverty and how does it affect the world?
- What is terrorism?
- What is global warming? Should I worry?
- Am I safe through global disasters?
- Bonus: Bible Skills Games
Leader Kit contains:
- Leader Guide
- Learner Magazine
- DVD with videos for each session, plus bumper videos
- CD-ROM with teacher helps, fellowship ideas, and more
- Gives leaders step-by-step instructions in leading preteens
- Provides dynamic videos for each session that preteens will enjoy watching
- Provides cool bumper videos leaders can use to generate excitement
- Provides bonus Bible study background clips
- Includes fellowship ideas
- Great content for helping teachers and parents to deal with difficult subject matter
- Weekly parent letters help parents stay connected to what their preteens are learning