Worship and Witness: Becoming a Great Commission Worshiper is a Bible study for all adults that is based on the B&H academic trade book The Great Commission to Worship: Biblical Principles for Worship-Based Evangelism. This study helps believers to cultivate a discipleship approach that embraces the values of worship and evangelism. The Great Commission to go and make disciples occurs naturally in the life of a believer who follows the Great Commandment to "love God with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength" (Mark 12:28-34).
- Six weeks of personal Bible study with five daily lessons each week
- Member Book includes six group experiences that follow weekly lessons
- Develop a strategy for evangelism that includes the responsibility to worship
- Identify how you can get involved in worship that includes the biblical mandate to share your faith
- Understand what it means to be a Great Commission worshiper--an authentic, reproducing disciple and worshiper of Jesus Christ
- Become a disciple who is equally committed to worship and evangelism
David Wheeler is a professor of evangelism at Liberty University and Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. He also serves as the director of applied ministries and the associate director of the center for church planting and the center for ministry training. He coauthored Evangelism Is ... How to Share Jesus with Passion and Confidence and Growing Disciples: Minister to Others.
Vernon M. Whaley is a professor of music and worship at Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, the director of the center for worship, and the chairman of the department of music and worship studies at Liberty University. He is also the president of Integra Music Group and the author of Understanding Music and Worship in the Local Church and Called to Worship.