In this engaging and revealing DVD presentation, Coach Tony Dungy encourages us to look beyond life's struggles and disappointments, and learn to live with a sense of purpose and significance. Anyone who loves sports and desires a winning life will enjoy this candid look at how one man used his quiet strength to rise to the top despite overwhelming personal and professional obstacles.
- Suitable for men, women, and small groups;
- Addresses the life issues most people face;
- Includes NFL footage;
- Fast-paced, engaging;
- Can be viewed as one package or in 10 individual segments for small group study;
- DVD-ROM includes PDF of study material;
- Bonus features include Coach Dungy's key life verses, MP3 audio selections from the Quiet Strength audiobook, and tailgate recipes;
- Topics include "Stay focused on God during life's struggles and disappointments," "Live life with a sense of purpose and significance," "Toss materialism aside and enjoy the simple things," "Focus on gratitude, love, and joy," "Be salt and light to the world," "Move forward and persevere."