Unlike any other book of its kind, the Complete Guide to Baby & Child Care
takes a balanced, commonsense approach to rearing emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy children. This indispensable guide delivers practical and critical information parents need to know in a straightforward format.
- 25 Special Concerns sections that cover topics such as fevers in small children, effective discipline, ADHD, cyberspace safety, and more
- Medical Reference section with detailed definitions/descriptions of common childhood illnesses and medical conditions
- Emergency Care section that includes information on 911 calls, preventive safety, and what to do when your child needs immediate medical attention
- Illustrations, photographs, and charts to help you comprehend recommended techniques and recognize specific diseases and conditions
- New expanded sections on immunizations and nutrition
- Over 350,000 sold of previous edition