"THE STRENGTH OF A NATION DOES NOT FLOW DOWN FROM ITS GOVERNMENT; IT FLOWS UP FROM THE CHARACTER OF ITS PEOPLE"
Randy Hekman has a vision for America. A vision in which:
· We remember that government, while essential and ordained by God, is to play a relatively minor role in America – and that unless church and family also fulfill their unique callings, civil society will unravel;
· We acknowledge that Almighty God, in the words of Benjamin Franklin, America’s “Powerful Friend,” whom we desperately need today;
· Those who lead our nation return to the proven wisdom that guided America’s framers, including the rule of law, the truth and guidance contained in our founding documents, and the principles of life revealed in the Bible;
· Christians, rather than angrily attacking our nation’s leaders for their failures, faithfully uphold them in prayer;
· America lives within its financial means, rather than passing along unsustainable debt to the next generation.
"IF EACH OF US DOES OUR PART WITH FERVENT PRAYER AND APPROPRIATE ACTION, WE BELIEVE GOD WILL BRING HEALING TO OUR NATION. LET'S ACT WHILE WE STILL HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DO SO."