The Christian Handbook: An Indispensable Guide to All Things Christian
takes seriously one of those often-forgotten truths about communicating the Gospel: the importance of humor. Unlike some Christian resources, it boldly uses humor to convey timeless biblical truths in everyday life situations.
With its broad non-denominational approach The Christian Handbook
serves as an essential companion for Christians from all perspectives, offering a range of material from the outright humorous to solid Christian teaching and everything in between:
The Christian Handbook
- How to Care for the Sick
- How to Read the Bible
- How to Survive for One Hour in an Un-Air-Conditioned Church
- How to Stay Alert in Church
- How to Share Your Faith with Someone
- Common Christian Symbols and What They Mean
- How to Survive an Old Testament Plague
also includes dozens of illustrations, maps, diagrams, and indispensable tips for Christian life.