In a world of competing voices about what church is all about, Gene Getz, with the wisdom God has granted him over decades of ministry, provides a solidly grounded and thoroughly biblical approach to how God assesses the strength, health, and maturity of a local church. Previously titled "The Measure of a Church."
- The definition of the church
- The standard of measure by which the church should be defined (Is it centered on Christ? Does it display the fruit of the Spirit? Is it growing in its ability to display faith, hope, and love?)
- How does one measure leadership?
- How does one measure worship?
- What is the one, ultimate standard the church is measured by?