"Spiritual warfare is that conflict being waged in the invisible, spiritual realm that is being manifest in the visible, physical realm."
Whether we know it or not, we are at war.
Perhaps you or someone you know has become an emotional, marital, or moral casualty of spiritual warfare. If so, let Tony Evans offer hope with his use of the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God. In this booklet, he explains important truths:
- People are not the real enemy.
- Satan is a limited being.
- Satan's power will never be a match for God's.
- Our victory is found in dependence on God.
- Satan is a defeated foe; the Cross was his death blow.
- Our authority is in Christ.
- Christ has provided all that we need.
- The Word of God shows us our victory.
"In a war, an army doesn't fire just one shell or launch one missile at the enemy. An army pounds the enemy with repeated fire."